AAA Mr Rubbish Removal | Woollahra Rubbish Removal

Woollahra Rubbish Removal

Woollahra Rubbish Removal

Rubbish Removal

Last Updated: Jul/30/2022

We received a call today from a gentleman who needed rubbish removal from his home in Woollahra . Our response was to offer to go and give him a quote. If he was happy with the quote we would proceed with the rubbish removal immediately. As promised we arrived within the hour and gave him the quote. Customer was very happy with the quote and instructed us to begin. Immediately we went to work. With permission from the customer we recorded our work.  Please observe the video below. Rubbish removed mostly comprised of Building waste. A variety of tiles, timber,cardboard boxes etc. AAA Mr. Rubbish Removal provides fast and easy rubbish removal to Woollahra residents. From initial booking to final disposal. Once our team arrives, you point to the things you want taken and they’ll quote you an upfront, all-inclusive price. As a provider of full service rubbish removal for Woollahra, we’re here to handle all aspects of the process, from packing to cleanup and everything in between. Woollahra sits practically in the centre of the Eastern Suburbs. Located 5 km from Sydney CBD. Woollahra is an Indigenous word meaning camp or meeting ground. The nearest railway stations are Edgecliff to the north of the suburb and Bondi Junction to the south, both on the Illawarra line. The Eastern Suburbs railway was constructed in the 1970s. Woollahra Council recorded 26,050 dwellings in the area. Approximately 76% of all dwellings being multi-unit housing. Remaining 24% of dwellings are listed in the category of detached houses, semi-detached houses and terrace houses. Among the cafes and restaurants are a number of antique shops and art galleries.  Most noteworthy the suburb is the location of many government consulates. This includes Serbia, Germany, Russia, Poland and Turkey. Finally, it was a pleasure to help this appreciative gentleman. He was so pleased with the price and the quality of work he gave us a tip. He told us another company had quoted him double the price. [video width="720" height="1280" m4v=""][/video]

Related Articles

Why Should You Hire A Professional Rubbish Removal Service in The Eastern Suburbs?

Bronte Garden Waste Rubbish Removal

Rubbish Removal Roseville, the Best Junk Cleaning Service in Roseville

Rubbish Collection at Darling Point

Rubbish Removal – Deceased Estate – Rose Bay


Get Quote

Areas & Services We Cover

For a full list of areas we services then

Click here